Destination

Where taken, no words
Know I'd be the same thing
If I were you
Understanding implied
drugs, sex, beings
unfathomable
lives of now
discover this
There's nothing
and I've probably done it
but no aversion
Never any
but I could always see
the you
behind the becoming
in your eyes
in your smile
of desirable uncertainty
knowing all I could ever offer
was mere shallow and complete
ecstasy
and it's all about me
I guess I'm selfish
Well on the road
destination - dirty old man
But let's call it a fine appreciation
for living without thinking
because truth cares naught for thought
such words a poison
in a world defined by rationality
How was it,
making sweet love to this mind?
Too quick?
Care to go again?
Of course!
Inebriant of choice,
take hold on a couch,
delve me deeper
take me for a ride
and do more than tickle
my strings
play them firmly
roughly even, or obtusely
wet and sloppy, tight then loosely
sliding in that second time,
a third, a fourth, a fifth, you're mine
break a string or two
and improvise
jazz it up and take me there
for it's pulled me in your stare
from across the room.
your thoughts,
reflecting in your eyes.
If you could but only give
someone a surprise
It's love, and we know it
clap our hands.
That's why the question,
to check,
And that won't ever go away
we are here,
and we'll respond
to our calls
until we're unable









Comments

Popular Posts