37

Well, a number
A drink to me
I don't consider myself an alcoholic
But I talk to myself

So I was thinking
Those primal thoughts
Nothing complicated
just pure animalistic passion
You know?
But that's not everything
Though it's a lot
and fun too

Help me out for a second
Or just disappear
Play with me to entertain
Or run away in fear
Perhaps it's wise
Steer clear, they say
but yet here it is
Persistence wins
Triumphantly
I ask what's a sin?
A mental construct
Persuasive arguments denied
Solicit point of reason
All for a price
A wise decision
to sleep soundly
Justified, but
To poison a well
not the best idea
to taste the lips sublime
Contradictions run amuck
All he wants to do is fuck
though it seems
He's wired this way
With no fucks given
Feels great to say
I'll stay away
While dip to play
the tip, imaginary
fornication

If I don't care, who won't?
this mind a rind disposed
disclosed
yet wanders valiantly
Can't you see inside of me
to show me who you are
to show you who me is
A missed connection kiss
Mine upon your lips
The thrusts, the hips, the dips
Oceans people fucking ships
All that and a bag of chips
Frito pie and multiply
Out of, sees this energy
Concocted hard on eulogy
Racing towards the end
Awareness optional

To find a mind in tune
Without worry of offense
Putting aside difference
Come together commence
Play our parts
Natures pleasure
Now's the time,
not future never
Always fun into forever

Who wants to know this mind, who cares?
I'll merely keep concocting
Concocting cock is coming, Ha!
Because you know i had to,
you would have done the same
No one to take all the blame
we are one, the same

Pretty brutal, pretty raw
Where else would you find it?
This machine won't rest until
you, little girl, can't wind it.

And the wind blows
onward
And past my time
And she thinks me pig, the swine
And with this I need be fine
For magicians blur the lines
Even for themselves
Let us cast the spells



























Comments

Popular Posts