Riddles
hey reveries,
you rhyme like a no talent kid
your words don't move me
and making it through
a sentence or two
is more than I'm supposed to do
you rhyme like a no talent kid
your words don't move me
and making it through
a sentence or two
is more than I'm supposed to do
where's my extra credit?
I've come this far
with a preprogrammed sense
of entitlement, and the rows
I know just where the ducks go,
may as well be columns
holding up a bank
and stealing my concrete
ideology
I've come this far
with a preprogrammed sense
of entitlement, and the rows
I know just where the ducks go,
may as well be columns
holding up a bank
and stealing my concrete
ideology
no talent kid
what are you thinking?
playing with drugs,
and that music,
and the drinking
You should emulate the greats,
so I understand you
well enough
to place you into a mind mold
what are you thinking?
playing with drugs,
and that music,
and the drinking
You should emulate the greats,
so I understand you
well enough
to place you into a mind mold
for outside such a design,
I fumble to find
what hasn't been fed to me
I fumble to find
what hasn't been fed to me
you've gone beyond
I'm afraid to understand
you want me to eat these?
Wait 40 minutes? I'm nervous
Am I bad?
you mystical no talent kid.
woah...
I'm afraid to understand
you want me to eat these?
Wait 40 minutes? I'm nervous
Am I bad?
you mystical no talent kid.
woah...
in such a short time,
whilst falling sand holds meaning,
I'm seeing things clearer
brighter, more vivid
these waves
no talent kid, what is this?
I'm giggling
the tiniest textures alive,
what's that sound?
I can feel it, it's me
amplified augmentation
walls can dance?
take me outside, no talent kid
whilst falling sand holds meaning,
I'm seeing things clearer
brighter, more vivid
these waves
no talent kid, what is this?
I'm giggling
the tiniest textures alive,
what's that sound?
I can feel it, it's me
amplified augmentation
walls can dance?
take me outside, no talent kid
stars
understanding
tears down a cheek
the pace slows
and waves subside
no talent kid, that's quite a ride
and waves subside
no talent kid, that's quite a ride
Comments
Post a Comment