hidden legacy
i remember the blondes,
one I knew better
than she knew herself
she wrote,
"I don't even know you."
after kissing,
that distance read bitter
But I knew love then,
for it is me
I knew it all along,
a blink of love
an eternity of knowing
the blondes taught me
games were to be had
that boy rhymed with toy
And when the last one came,
that captain of the cheerleaders,
I came too, inside this conquest
before I stopped playing.
Alas, time proves
I was the best asshole
Zahi said that life
"is all about the fuck"
And there are times,
when I feel this.
deeply
primal
when the signal is clear
complete domination ensues
lust, purest form
And anytime after.
As the beast
makes the submissive
his.
And the smell,
each flower their own,
never forgotten
And the day dreams,
when passing a stranger
on the street
with a long familiar scent
An olfactory time machine
screws me for a day
Comments
Post a Comment