howdy
Like I could forget
I'd like your idea, let's do it
everything
Time is a convention
it never did assuage
I'd like your idea, let's do it
everything
Time is a convention
it never did assuage
You know I can
Texans dream as well.
We're older and constrained
Forgetting is a lie,
though difference is true
Texans dream as well.
We're older and constrained
Forgetting is a lie,
though difference is true
And that distance
Acknowledged
Acknowledged
Every time
You're perfect
I'm always here
I see you through the window
You're perfect
I'm always here
I see you through the window
At least I can say I waved
My heart is too big to break
it cannot be torn
I'm good.
My heart is too big to break
it cannot be torn
I'm good.
And it's good to hear about yourself, don't apologize
I'm well.
I made it out and came back again
There are no secrets
and the convention is brutal
I'm well.
I made it out and came back again
There are no secrets
and the convention is brutal
So good to hear you
quality is timeless
forgive yourself
and forgive me
Come inside
you're always welcome
forgive yourself
and forgive me
Come inside
you're always welcome
Comments
Post a Comment