Fuck Machine

It's official, I'm a fuck machine.
Many wise men from the past
have been quoted, officially, as stating that
"The seed is strong with this one."
Referring to my sexual prowess
and mastery
which has never been limited to a bed
or a room for that matter.
In fact, the changing of seasons are tied to my greatest orgasms
timed perfectly throughout the year.
So, the next time anything happens, it's because I'm currently...
Pfffft...
It made me giggle.

----intermission----

digression is a few drinks in
and the smell of your hair
I cannot forget
Nor the feeling of your hands in mine
There will always be the desire
gazing into your eyes
your smile
All a delicate mist
missed jumping in
and soaking ourselves completely

We still could, I tell myself
and you tell yourself as well
such a delicate balance
the moral barrier
though why it happens at all,
thoughts lead to actions

We'd do it all.
But can we have it all?





Comments

Popular Posts