cannot handle
cannot handle
letting go,
nor should you accept
such impossible task
bask in the shade
a rhyme you've been played
another moment made
add them together
all up until
you're divided by zero
barreling thrill
crazy talk, pure crazy
just like the loons
calculated frisky swoons
I care as much as I exist
your fists mere dust
informing you like a mere must
vaporize me today
then go about your way
and wait
for The Way to have itself
letting go,
nor should you accept
such impossible task
bask in the shade
a rhyme you've been played
another moment made
add them together
all up until
you're divided by zero
barreling thrill
crazy talk, pure crazy
just like the loons
calculated frisky swoons
I care as much as I exist
your fists mere dust
informing you like a mere must
vaporize me today
then go about your way
and wait
for The Way to have itself
Comments
Post a Comment