*sigh*
yawning in a hoodie,
(actually using the hood)
sitting in a lay-z-boy
laptop warms the legs
it's dark,
save a little light peaking
around two corners
at opposite ends of the room
one from the stove top,
the other from the stairwell
life man, life.
had a beer with a stranger
it was strange, but not too bad
it was two beers
I guess I have a friend,
but I'm not really into them
it's what I've become perhaps
a bitter ghoul
(actually using the hood)
sitting in a lay-z-boy
laptop warms the legs
it's dark,
save a little light peaking
around two corners
at opposite ends of the room
one from the stove top,
the other from the stairwell
life man, life.
had a beer with a stranger
it was strange, but not too bad
it was two beers
I guess I have a friend,
but I'm not really into them
it's what I've become perhaps
a bitter ghoul
Comments
Post a Comment