mistakes-to-mastery
to avoid
evade
deter
prevent
postpone
that which is impossible
yet the strength and logic
exist
to keep the kings in check
during this game
but you can't have this game without the next
I'd take it on the road
perform for a living with the others
but I've been shamed into the 9 to 5
with benefits, insurance, and the gates'
it's too late it's
the way it is
and I can juggle
for i'm truly wild
and always have been
for I see through you
yet can appreciate the shallow
i'm enjoying life to its fullest
as my pilleaux welcomes me
at the end of each night
always for you is a lie
as I lay
but I still enjoy the company
fuck it,
write me off
I'm crazy
but they'll be no forgetting
as the virus has burned deep
and the abyss of no-thought
is where the concept of me
will surprise you unawares
... as if you're my Clarice
and i'm the cannibal that eats at you
from within
All terror is psychologically based
as evil leverages the knowns knowing
the unknown is terrible
There are those born to destroy
waiting for the catalyst
written abstraction
leaves room for the freedom of speech
and letters never meant to be sent
The path
mistakes-to-mastery
knowing and acting otherwise
to play the game
I've become what I hated
the only difference is that I know what I've become
which makes it worse.
But at least there's music...
beautiful music
forgive me or not
let's dance in the meantime
evade
deter
prevent
postpone
that which is impossible
yet the strength and logic
exist
to keep the kings in check
during this game
but you can't have this game without the next
I'd take it on the road
perform for a living with the others
but I've been shamed into the 9 to 5
with benefits, insurance, and the gates'
it's too late it's
the way it is
and I can juggle
for i'm truly wild
and always have been
for I see through you
yet can appreciate the shallow
i'm enjoying life to its fullest
as my pilleaux welcomes me
at the end of each night
always for you is a lie
as I lay
but I still enjoy the company
fuck it,
write me off
I'm crazy
but they'll be no forgetting
as the virus has burned deep
and the abyss of no-thought
is where the concept of me
will surprise you unawares
... as if you're my Clarice
and i'm the cannibal that eats at you
from within
All terror is psychologically based
as evil leverages the knowns knowing
the unknown is terrible
There are those born to destroy
waiting for the catalyst
written abstraction
leaves room for the freedom of speech
and letters never meant to be sent
The path
mistakes-to-mastery
knowing and acting otherwise
to play the game
I've become what I hated
the only difference is that I know what I've become
which makes it worse.
But at least there's music...
beautiful music
forgive me or not
let's dance in the meantime
Comments
Post a Comment