passage of time
the passage of time
stops in my mind
to start the sadness
looking at pictures of you
then
and seeing you now
I can hold the same difference
of the person I'll not know
when my time has come
and does this make me
love you more -
blowing quantifiable measure
or spending half my time to
sum love exponential
and knowing
we all suffer the same
desire is at the root
and things are not what they seem
impermanence, unsatisfactoriness, no-self
"You can never die tomorrow; you must die now. Can you do it? If you can do it, you will know the peace of no more questions." ~ Ajahn Chah
stops in my mind
to start the sadness
looking at pictures of you
then
and seeing you now
I can hold the same difference
of the person I'll not know
when my time has come
and does this make me
love you more -
blowing quantifiable measure
or spending half my time to
sum love exponential
and knowing
we all suffer the same
desire is at the root
and things are not what they seem
impermanence, unsatisfactoriness, no-self
"You can never die tomorrow; you must die now. Can you do it? If you can do it, you will know the peace of no more questions." ~ Ajahn Chah
Comments
Post a Comment