Fucking pretty hate machine

Delirious delicious context
Sex, fucking raw too
Super awesome
Yeah
Words found in consciousness stream
All of THIS a fucking dream
Unless you're fucking
Then it feels great,
Or it should (at least)
Welcome to the neighborhood
Zahi says it's all about the fuck
And it is, when that's all that matters
Sex served up delicious platters
Taste sublime, pleasures of flesh
Scent so sweet, it's more than fresh
Lick you like sandpaper, your essence is mine
You're the slop to me the swine
I'm telling you that you're the best
Licking your lips like all the rest
This isn't a test, merely a call-out
Drop the bottoms, a virgin fallout
Life longer lived, the soulless advantage
Wrecking sabotage
Convention abandon
I can only teach you
fulfillment
of pleasure and lust
Memory fails
Remind me when you're wanting
We'll take it all the way
Prior to (of course)
Death and decay.
Wiggle your tongue
When it's time to play
And I'll show you something unbelievably new.
Fucking pretty hate machine,
Trent's got it down (in it).

Comments

Popular Posts