devastatingly...
devastatingly
i want to ride the cusp of the beat, flowing on the ocean WaVeS...
through the tunnel of purple caress treble
walk this way
straight on
be the change you want to see in the world
i need to be the change I wish to see in the world
I need to be the change
i need to change
I need to bee change
i need to be the change
if i want to see it, i need to be it
I need to be what I want to see.
I need to focus on the present moment
i want to be, i have desire to be... desire... the root of all things...
watching it all fade away into an abyss abysmal abyssal
what can i be? What should I be? I should be what I want to be in order to see me.
got a zit on my head, the temple... annoyingly simple, no spell check on gre
didn't have to pee, but i realized that I need to be
to be something other than what ideology be
we create ourselves within this moment
encompassed by the truth, and seeing clearly, references can be to those around made like
rain falling from the sky. all get wet, but some don't know it. some don't get
wet enough because they have umbrellas, boots, and jackets.
that's okay... but what can i do?
start small, work way up
begin again... begin and end within every moment.
delirious
I got a pack of gum
And on the busi want to ride the cusp of the beat, flowing on the ocean WaVeS...
through the tunnel of purple caress treble
walk this way
straight on
be the change you want to see in the world
i need to be the change I wish to see in the world
I need to be the change
i need to change
I need to bee change
i need to be the change
if i want to see it, i need to be it
I need to be what I want to see.
I need to focus on the present moment
i want to be, i have desire to be... desire... the root of all things...
watching it all fade away into an abyss abysmal abyssal
what can i be? What should I be? I should be what I want to be in order to see me.
got a zit on my head, the temple... annoyingly simple, no spell check on gre
didn't have to pee, but i realized that I need to be
to be something other than what ideology be
we create ourselves within this moment
encompassed by the truth, and seeing clearly, references can be to those around made like
rain falling from the sky. all get wet, but some don't know it. some don't get
wet enough because they have umbrellas, boots, and jackets.
that's okay... but what can i do?
start small, work way up
begin again... begin and end within every moment.
Comments
Post a Comment